Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1900 Hungary was a regional power in Europe with imperial pretensions; by 1919 it was crippled by profound territorial, social and national transformations. This book chronicles the development of eugenic thinking in early twentieth-century Hungary, examining how eugenics was an integral part of this dynamic historical transformation.
- Author BiographyMarius Turda is Reader in 20th Century Central and Eastern European Biomedicine at Oxford Brookes University, UK and the founding Director of the Cantemir Institute at the University of Oxford. His recent publications include Crafting Humans: From Genesis to Genetics and Beyond (2013) and Modernism and Eugenics (Palgrave Macmillan, 2010).
- Author(s)Marius Turda
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/01/2014
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleScience, Technology and Medicine in Modern History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight453 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.