CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionLord Asheye of Salamandastron has a prophecy: a new Badger Lord will soon reign over the legendary badger fortress, one who 'shuns both armour and sword'. But who is he and how is he to be found? A young haremaid from the Long Patrol regiment is dispatched on a dangerous mission to find him - but the unsuspecting future Badger Lord has been captured by a murderous gang of Sea Raiders, intent on conquering Redwall Abbey. While the fate of many creatures, both good and evil, are caught up in the saga, somehow the young ruler must escape and find a way to defend Redwall, for only then will be able to fulfil his destiny as leader of Salamandastron. The award-winning Redwall series has captured the hearts and minds of readers all over the world.
- Author BiographyBrian Jacques - actor, playwright and BBC presenter - was first brought to the attention of children with the publication of Redwall, the first volume in his epic series. Before he began writing for children, his life was as full of adventure as the stories he creates - at the age of fifteen he went to sea and travelled the world, before returning to his home town of Liverpool in England, where he still lives. In 2005 Brian Jacques was awarded an honorary Doctorate of Letters from the University of Liverpool.
- Author(s)Brian Jacques
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/06/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPuffin Books
- Out-of-print date23/01/2013
- Content Note20 b & w line approx
- Weight265 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.