All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collection of selected proceedings from the EUNICE Summer School which took place in Colmenarejo in July of 2005. The book explores the theme of Networked Applications in depth. It covers topics of advanced engineering such as ubiquitous computing, full mobility and real-time multimedia, into real services, applications, protocols and networks.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/01/2006
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 196
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1370 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAndres Marin,Carlos Delgado Kloos,David Larrabeiti
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.