All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Eurasian continent, which has for over a century lagged behind in global markets, is currently gaining ecomic and political momentum. This book investigates emerging ecomic linkages in the area, examining the factors shaping this integration, the benefits and risks involved, and the future of these states on the global stage.
- Author BiographyEVGENY VINOKUROV is Director of the Centre for Integration Studies at the Eurasian Development Bank. He has written and edited a number of monographs and papers on economic and political integration, including A Theory of Enclaves and The CIS, the EU and Russia: Challenges of Integration. ALEXANDER LIBMAN is Assistant Professor at the Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Senior Research Fellow at the Russian Academy of Sciences and Affiliated Researcher at the East China Normal University. Publications have appeared in Journal of Common Market Studies, Journal of Comparative Economics and Review of International Political Economy.
- Author(s)Alexander Libman,Evgeny Vinokurov
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/12/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEuro-Asian Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.