All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEuro Crash is a unique analysis of the European Monetary Union, arguing that it was t sub-optimal currency areas or profligate government spending but instead fatal flaws in monetary design and an appalling series of policy mistakes by the European Central Bank that lead to the current and ongoing Eurozone crisis.
- Author BiographyBrendan Brown is a widely followed market economist practising in London, UK. He has authored many books on international financial topics, including monetary problems in the US, Europe and Japan, and asset market pricing (including exchange rates) in a global context. The books cover both contemporary trends and historical topics. He was awarded a PhD by the London School of Economics and an MBA by the University of Chicago. Dr. Brown is Head of Economic Research and Executive Director at one of the largest Japanese financial institutions. He seeks to apply the teachings of Austrian School economics, distilled with the best of the Chicago tradition, to solving the practical problems of global investment strategy in a world of monetary turmoil. Dr. Brown contributes regularly to Japanese and European financial media.
- Author(s)Brendan Brown
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/02/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.