All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA wide-ranging compilation of Art Deco graphics from six European countries, Euro Deco assembles a wealth of alluring and sophisticated design from an extraordinary period of creative vitality and political turmoil. An essential reference for graphic artists, designers and anyone with an interest in advertising or art history, this book assembles a wealth of original artefacts from the 1920s to the 1940s, including samples of design and illustration from posters, packaging, magazines, advertisements and many other sources. With sections featuring more than 2,000 samples of graphic ephemera from France, Germany, Spain, the United Kingdom, Italy and the Netherlands, Euro Deco offers inspiration for the designer and an engaging and original portrait of the time and place in which these works were created.
- Author BiographySteven Heller, a senior art director at the New York Times, has written or co-written more than forty books, among them Icons of Graphic Design and Graphic Style, both published by Thames & Hudson. Louise Fili is a principal of her own New York design firm and the recipient of numerous design awards.
- Author(s)Louise Fili,Steven Heller
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/2005
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight1720 g
- Width222 mm
- Height202 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.