Euromarketing and the Future: Gay Male Identity and the Politics of Public Health Messages by Roger Myrick, Erdener Kaynak, Lynn R. Kahle (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $130.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $16.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBe prepared for the future of international marketing! The future of your business depends on your ability to anticipate changes and developments in consumer behavior. Euromarketing and the Future helps you chart a course for success through the diverse and challenging European markets, presenting research and theory on where they've been, where they're going, and what's likely to happen when they get there. This unique book doesn't use tarot cards, fortune tellers or a crystal ball--just an international panel of business scholars who draw on their extensive experience to help you develop effective management and marketing plans for the years to come. Euromarketing and the Future examines European marketing systems of the past and present to forecast Europe's likely role in the global ecomy. The book addresses e-commerce and the Internet as they relate to Europe; privatization and the move toward a market ecomy in Eastern Europe; the effect of global politics on marketing; Delphi research on possible scenarios that could play out over the next few decades; and how the outlook of consumers (optimistic or pessimistic) can affect the market's future. Euromarketing and the Future includes: * a political-ecomic look at the implications of European unification on the last 50 years to make some predictions for the next 50 * content analysis of international Web sites that encourage cross-border sales * a survey of small retail business managers in Romania on what the influx of large foreign retail chains means to their futures * a global paradigm marketing model that illustrates consumer/citizen, institutional, and macro-environmental interdependencies * global product and marketing strategies for globalising ICT companies * and much more! No one can predict the future. But through thoughtful analysis and examination of major political and ecomic developments in Western and Eastern Europe, Euromarketing and the Future gives you the head start you need to prepare your business for the likely changes in consumer behavior and marketing that lie ahead.
- Author(s)Erdener Kaynak,Lynn R. Kahle,Roger Myrick
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication19/02/2004
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationBinghamton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaworth Press Inc
- Content Noteindex
- Weight498 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.