All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEurope Unbound provides an analysis of the enlargement of the European Union and examines from both a theoretical and a political approach issues such as: * Where does Europe end? * Should Europe's borders be open or closed? * How does the evolution of territorial politics impact on the course of European integration? This book draws upon such diverse fields as History, Sociology, Political Science and International Relations and contains contributions from an international range of respected academics.
- Author BiographyJan Zielonka is Professor of Political Science at the European University Institute at Florence, Italy. His recent books include Explaining Euro-Paralysis and Democratic Consolidation in Eastern Europe, Volumes 1 and 2.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/05/2002
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in European Politics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white tables
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJan Zielonka
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.