Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionIn this wide-ranging survey of the EU's experience with international relations, Mario Telo offers an original account of the EU as a civilian power in the making.
- Author BiographyMARIO TELO is Jean Monnet Honorary Chair of International relations and European political integration at the Brussels Free University (ULB) where he is also President of the Institute for European studies (IEE). He has taught in various Italian,German, Scandinavian, American and Asian universities and published extensively on the study of the European Union, including EU, New Regionalism and Global Governance (2001). He served as Advisor to European Council, European Parliament and European Commission.
- Author(s)Professor Mario Telo
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/11/2005
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight391 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.