All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMuch more than a simple examination of EU-Asia relations, this book examines the idea that the EU may constitute a 'model' for East Asian regionalism. It challenges specialists on the EU to understand the EU's impact on Asia and Asia's impact on the EU whilst illustrating that there is a commonality of interests in both Europe and Asia.
- Author BiographyPHILOMENA MURRAY is Associate Professor in Political Science and Director of the Contemporary Europe Research Centre at The University of Melbourne, Australia. She holds a personal Jean Monnet Chair. She has published on European Integration analysis and curriculum; EU-Australia relations; EU-Asia relations; EU governance and comparative regional integration. Her publications include Australia and the European Superpower: Engaging with the European Union.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/10/2008
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in European Union Politics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight483 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byPhilomena Murray
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.