All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the annual meeting of the Committee on Atlantic Studies, this important new work addresses the complexities of European defense. It offers perspectives from both sides of the Atlantic--Americans, Canadians, and Europeans--so that the reader can get a complete view of the differences in strategic thinking. Beyond this, it focuses on five major themes: the changes facing Western Europe ...current strategies ...arms control issues ...public opinions on arms control ...and European defense cooperation. With its timely contents and expert contributors, Europe in NATO will interest anyone involved with trans-Atlantic relations, comparative politics, U.S. foreign policy, policy-making, arms control, or Alliance strategies.
- Author BiographyCAROL EDLER BAUMANN is Professor of International Studies at the Univeristy of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and Chairperson, North American section, Committee on Atlantic Studies.
- Author(s)Carol Edler Baumann
- Date of Publication05/10/1987
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight735 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.