All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA well-established community of American scholars has long dominated the discipline of international relations. Recently, however, certain strands of continental theorizing are being introduced into the mainstream. This is a critical examination of European approaches to international relations theory, suggesting practical ways of challenging manistream thought. Freidrichs presents a detailed sociological analysis of kwledge production in existing European IR communities, namely France, Italy and Scandinavia. He also discusses a selection of European schools and approaches.
- Author BiographyJorg Friedrichs is a Research Associate at the International University Bremen, Germany, and is currently coordinating a research project on the internationalisation of the state monopoly over the legitimate use of force.
- Author(s)Jorg Friedrichs
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2007
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleNew International Relations
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.