All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEuropean City Breaks is the perfect guide for those who want to get away but don't kw where to let off steam, propose to their lover, shop 'til they drop, or wallow indulgently in a bit of luxury. Over 30 cities are featured in the book, and will be high on the agenda for any visitor to Europe. We have taken the strain out of choosing what to see, where to sleep and where to eat and drink with the pick of the best. From the newly-revated Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam to the ancient wonders of Rome, we've highlighted the best of Europe's heritage, old and new, artistic and techlogical. * Full details of all the top sights in each city * Top listings of where to eat, sleep and relax, whatever your budget * Star ratings to give an immediate overview of the strengths of each city * Colour photos throughout to introduce the cities at a glance * Colour maps to help you get around Wherever you end up going, European City Breaks is there to point you in the right direction. Go on - give yourself a break.
- Author BiographyA wide variety of contributors, all specialists in their destination, have selected their favorite things to see and do in Europe's top cities.
- Author(s)Footprint Handbooks
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication06/01/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Activity & Lifestyle Guide
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Travel Guides
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width145 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.