All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionWritten with exceptional clarity and fully updated from the first edition, the second edition of European Constitutional Law constitutes a classic textbook for students and practitioners of European law. Using a clear structural framework, the text guides readers through all of the core constitutional topics of EU law. Extracts from classic case law are complemented with extensive and critical discussion of the theoretical and practical aspects of the European Union and its law, leading students to a deep understanding of the subject. Chapters are enriched with more than fifty colour figures and tables, which clarify complex topics and illustrate relationships and processes. New suggestions for further reading direct students to significant pieces of academic literature for deeper self-study, and a companion website with full 'Lisbonised' versions of the cases cited in the text completes the learning package.
- Author BiographyRobert Schutze is Professor of European Law at Durham University and Visiting Professor at LUISS - Universit... Guido Carli.
- Author(s)Robert Schutze
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- SubjectEU Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note39 b/w illus. 19 tables
- Weight1090 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.