All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthoritative, exhaustive guide provides detailed descriptions and accurate representations of conventional early-16th-century fashions for women; doublets of mid-century; Spanish trunk hose and ruffs from the early 17th century; an early-18th-century cousin of the modern suit for men; along with cravats, parasols, bustles, grandiose coiffures, and more. 211 illustrations.
- Author(s)Francis M. Kelly,Randolph Schwabe
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/11/2002
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleDover Fashion and Costumes
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note211 line illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.