All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the influence of the European Commission and the European Court of Justice in the political and legal enforcement of member state compliance in the EU. The authors show how the EU's supranational institutions have played an independent role in the creation of a European enforcement system that is exceptionally effective compared to that of other international organizations.
- Author BiographyJonas Tallberg is Research Fellow at Lund University and the Swedish Institute of International Affairs.
- Author(s)Jonas Talberg
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/04/2006
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in European Politics
- Series Part/Volume Number41
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.