All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book comprehensively analyzes the impact of continuing European integration on industrial relations institutions and outcomes. It organizes an immensely rich body of theoretical and empirical material to sustain its core argument that the governance of industrial relations is increasingly multi-level. Cross-national influences are shown to mix with national ones and involve the European sector and company, as well as Community, levels. Competing tendencies towards 'Europeanization', 'Americanization' and 'Re-nationalization' are identified. The approach is multi-disciplinary and truly cross-national. It deals with both the theory and practice of industrial relations in contemporary Europe.
- Author BiographyPAUL MARGINSON is Professor of Industrial Relations and Director of the Industrial Relations Research Unit at the University of Warwick. He has researched and published extensively on the Europeanization of industrial relations. KEITH SISSON is Head of Strategy Development at the UK's Advisory Conciliation and Arbitration Service, and Emeritus Professor of Industrial Relations in the University of Warwick's Industrial Relations Research Unit. As well as European industrial relations, he has published widely on the role of management in industrial relations.
- Author(s)Keith Sisson,Paul Marginson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/07/2004
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight492 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.