All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEuropean Journalism Education provides an updated and complete overview of journalism studies in 33 countries in Europe. The structure of the volume is as follows: a brief introduction of journalism education history in each specific country, who provides the training today, to whom, and where. Each chapter incorporates an analysis of all the university programs in each specific country and the training provided by private media or journalists' associations.This is the first full directory of all the available journalism education and training in Europe. Terzis examines the content of this education, i.e. theory vs. practice, communication or journalism studies or a mixed system, studying PR and advertising at the same curriculum as journalism, the impact of new media in the content of the curriculum, the role of internships, the level of different degrees offered and exchange programs with other institutions.
- Author BiographyGeorgios Terzis is Chair of the Communications department, Vesalius College/Vrije Universiteit Brussel.
- PublisherIntellect Books
- Date of Publication18/12/2009
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIntellect Books
- Weight1066 g
- Width174 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byGeorgios Terzis
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.15
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.