All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe present book intends to critically examine the paths taken by the EU for cultural questions and how it integrates it into the whole of its parts. This means describing, explaining and evaluating the objectives, the nature, the extent and the impact of European interventions in cultural matters in order to understand in what measure European law assumes, respects, protects and promotes the multidimensionality of cultural policies, and, in fine, culture itself.
- Author BiographyCeline Romainville is Phd in Law, Research Fellow of the National Fund for Scientific Research (F.R.S.-F.N.R.S.) and Lecturer at the University of Louvain-la-Neuve, the Free University of Brussels and the University of Saint-Louis - Brussels. She is a specialist in the field of cultural rights and policies in constitutional, European and international law. She also works on contemporary issues of constitutional law and of human rights law.
- PublisherPresses Interuniversitaires Europeennes
- Date of Publication29/04/2015
- Languageeng, fre
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleEurope des cultures/Europe of Cultures
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- First Published2015
- ImprintPresses Interuniversitaires Europeennes
- Content Note3, graph, tabl
- Weight470 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byCeline Romainville
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.