All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives a comprehensive analysis of the different real estate markets in Europe, with a thorough description of the various sectors. The recent disturbing events in the real estate industry and its interrelationship and repurcussions on the adjacent financial industries is also addressed.
- Author BiographyJOSE LUIS SUAREZ is Professor of Financial Management at IESE Business School, Spain. His areas of specialization include creating value for shareholders, formulation and implementation of financial policies, capital structure and dividends, managing international activities, especially in Latin America, capital budgeting, financing, risk management, and managing real estate companies and assets.
- Author(s)Jose Luis Suarez
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/11/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight547 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.