All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe book presents the contributions of an international workshop organised in November 2007 at the GSIS/SNU. Sixteen rewned authors from Europe and North-East Asia present the main lines of the European Social Integration process in the perspective which elements may be applicable to a regional integration in this part of the world. It became clear that the European Integration was first of all a political process although the ecomic forms seem to have been dominating. Social integration is the glue which at the end will bring and keep Europe together.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Gyorgy Szell is Prof. em. of Social Science at the University of Osnabruck (Germany), Director of the Japan Research Centre and was Visiting Professor at the Graduate School of International Studies of Seoul National University (Republic of Korea) in 2007. Werner Kamppeter is Resident Director of the cooperation office of the Friedrich Ebert Foundation in Seoul (Republic of Korea). Woosik Moon is Professor of Economics at the Graduate School of International Studies of Seoul National University (Republic of Korea) and Vice-Director of the SNU/KIEP European Studies Centre.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleArbeit, Bildung & Gesellschaft Labour, Education & Society
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notenum fig. and tables
- Weight580 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Edited byGyorgy Szell,Werner Kamppeter,Woosik Moon
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.