All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis publication deals with central aspects of European tort law. Most of the contributions are written from a comparative perspective and with a view towards the unification of European tort law. Much debated developments in important areas, e.g. psychological lesion, product liability, the compensation of n-pecuniary loss and problems kwn under the headings wrongful birth/wrongful life, are discussed, taking into account recent court decisions both on the national and European levels. Two contributions dealing with comparative institutional analysis and ecomic analysis of the law represent modern approaches to the evaluation and future development of tort law in general. This truly European orchestra on tort law is completed by an analysis of Eastern European sources - which shed light onto the dogmatic foundations and the desirability of general presumptions of fault - and the experience of a mixed jurisdiction (South Africa).
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/11/2000
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Content Note2 figures
- Weight580 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byJaap Spier,Ulrich Magnus
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.