All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionProviding wide-ranging coverage and clear explanations, European Union Law is a trusted guide to the subject with a -fuss style. Written in its trademark concise prose, the text distils complex ideas without sacrificing academic integrity. Focusing on the key debates surrounding EU law, this is the book for the thinking student; critiquing and applying the law throughout to give a contextual approach to the subject. Students are invited to consider the key concepts in the law and to think for themselves with self-test questions and numerous suggestions for further reading. This text is accompanied by an Online Resource Centre which features a range of resources including updates to the law, an interactive map and timeline showing the development of the EU, and archive video footage from the European Commission.
- Author BiographyMargot Horspool is Emeritus Professor of European and Comparative Law at the University of Surrey and Professorial Fellow at the BIICL, London. She is also a Professor at the University of Notre Dame. Matthew Humphreys is Professor and Dean of the School of Business and Law at the University of East London. He is also a Professor at the University of Notre Dame. Michael Wells-Greco is Lecturer in International and European Law at the University of Maastricht and Partner at Charles Russell Speechlys.
- Author(s)Margot Horspool,Matthew Humphreys,Michael Wells-Greco
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication21/07/2016
- SubjectEU Law: Professional
- Series TitleCore Texts Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight983 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.