All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionWritten specifically for exporters and those without legal training, this book is an introduction to the business laws of the European Union that need to be understood by those operating outside the EU. It is a practical guide to the regulatory and procedural issues that exporters and businesses need to be aware of. While providing an overview of how the EU operates as a governing body, the book addresses the key matters that exporters will face during their business transactions. Topics covered include: * Direct export transactions to the EU * Exporting via an agent or distributor * Customs laws and procedures * Resolving international business disputes * How to establish a permanent business presence within the EU The book uses case studies to illustrate how these transaction types can be applied to real world business dealings. It is an essential resource for anyone involved in international business with customers in the European Union.
- Author BiographyBernard Bishop is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of International Business and Asian Studies at Griffith Business School, Griffith University. He is co-author of Australian Export: A Guide to Law and Practice (Cambridge, 2006).
- Author(s)Bernard Bishop
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/08/2009
- SubjectEU Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 figures
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.