All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders the way in which the European Union has affected automy in macroecomic policy-making of the member states. It begins with an introduction to ecomic ideas, and explores current themes surrounding monetary and fiscal policy and European integration, including ecomic policy co-ordination, objectives in national policy-making and motivations for participating in the European Monetary System. Particular focus is given to the larger member states: * the United Kingdom * Germany * France * Italy.
- Author BiographyJames Forder is at St Peter's College, Oxford University. Anand Menon is Lecturer in the Politics of European Integration at the Oxford University Centre for European Politics, Economics and Society.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/1998
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 line figures
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byAnand Menon,James Forder
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.