All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStemming from an international and multidisciplinary network of leading specialists, this best-selling text is fully updated with new chapter additions. With the first edition prepared at the end of the last century and the second edition adding inter-regional relations, this new edition focuses on competing models of regional cooperation within a multipolar world and the role of European Union. This new edition offers: - A comparative analysis of regional cooperation and of both US-centred and EU-centred interregionalism. - A fresh exploration of key issues of regionalism versus globalization and the potential for world ecomic and political governance through regional cooperation, tably in hard times. - A vigorous response to conventional wisdom on the controversial EU international identity - An appendix on regional and interregional organizations. - A key resource for postgraduate or undergraduate study and research of international relations, European integration studies, comparative politics and international political ecomy. Taking into account both the expanded European Union and regional cooperation in every continent, this multidisciplinary volume comprises contributions from established scholars in the field: A. Gamble, P. Padoan, G. Joffe, G. Therborn, Th. Meyer, R. Higgott, B. Hettne / F. Ponjaert, F. Soederbaum, Ch. Deblock, K. Eliassen / A. Arttir, S. Keukeleire / I. Petrova, S. Santander and M. TelA^2 (editor).
- Author BiographyMario TelA^2 is Jean Monnet professor of International Relations at Universite Libre de Bruxelles and teaches EU institutions at LUISS, Rome.
- Author(s)Professor Mario Telo
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/08/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe International Political Economy of New Regionalisms Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 8 b&w illustrations and 3 maps
- Weight964 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Timothy M. Shaw
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.