All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume examines the challenges which cinemas in small European countries have faced since 1989. It explores how tions of scale and small cinemas relate to questions of territory, transnational media flows and globalization. Employing a variety of approaches from industry analysis to Deleuze & Guattari's concept of the mir , contributions address the relationship of small cinemas to Hollywood, the role of history and memory, and the politics of place in post-Socialist cinemas.
- Author BiographyJanelle Blankenship is Assistant Professor for Film Studies at the University of Western Ontario (Canada). Tobias Nagl is Associate Professor for Film Studies at the University of Western Ontario (Canada).
- PublisherTranscript Verlag
- Date of Publication15/12/2014
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintTranscript Verlag
- Content Note60 b/w
- Weight454 g
- Width135 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byJanelle Blankenship,Tobias Nagl
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.