All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Community action programme European Voluntary Service for Young People (EVS), established in 1998, became part of the Community action programme Youth in April 2000. The EVS is open to young people aged 18 to 25 who have their legal residence in an EC member state, Norway or Iceland. The aim is to enable them to spend some time abroad, be it long-term (6 to 12 months) or short-term (3 weeks to 3 months), working in a n-profit project of a humanitarian, cultural, ecological or social kind. The publication comprises selected contributions to an international conference which took place in Bremen in April 1999. It was organised by the Centre of European Law and Politics at the University of Bremen in cooperation with the German office Youth for Europe and with the support of the European Commission.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Klaus Sieveking is professor at the Centre for European Law and Politics at the University of Bremen. He is a member of the law faculty of Bremen University. Present research fields: National and European Immigration Law and Social Security Law.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Content Notefig. and tables
- Weight370 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byKlaus Sieveking
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.