All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionDo NGOs strengthen Turkey's efforts at Europeanization and democratization or do they use EU funding to serve other interests?This book offers a critical investigation of the relationship between Turkish NGOs and the European Union (EU) and a nuanced assessment of the opportunities and limitations to fashioning social change by funding NGOs.
- Author BiographyMarkus Ketola is a Fellow at the Department of Social Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, UK. His research interests include civil society, NGOs, social policy and development, with a particular focus on both Turkey and the European Union.
- Author(s)Markus Ketola
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/04/2013
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleNew Perspectives on South-East Europe
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight383 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.