About this product
- DescriptionIn Europe's Ghost, Michael Radu reveals that Europe's identity crisis does t lie in past or present racism or in a variety of largely invented or anachronistic crimes, but in the self-inflicted renunciation of national traditions in favor of multiculturalism. In fact, most European elites see jihadism as thing but a peculiar form of criminality, due to the social and ecomic problems inside Europe, rather than what it is: a peculiar form of warfare rooted in cultural developments imported from the Muslim world. The truth, Radu offers, is that most Muslims in most European countries see themselves as visitors, rather than as citizens of Europe. Thus, the British media's outcry over the phemen of British-born Muslim terrorists murdering fellow Britons is dangerously misplaced.
- Author BiographyDr. Michael Radu is a Senior Fellow at the Foreign Policy Research Institute and Co-Chairman of its Centre on Terrorism, Counter-Terrorism, and Homeland Security. He was a National Peace Fellow at the Hoover Institution on War, Revolution, and Peace; and he has monitored elections in Cambodia, Romania, Peru, and Guatemala. He lives in Broomall, Philadelphia.
- Author(s)Michael Radu
- PublisherEncounter Books,USA
- Date of Publication30/09/2009
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEncounter Books,USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight1214 g
- Width166 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.