All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn international and interdisciplinary group of experts shed light upon the Nagor-Karabakh conflict today, how it evolved and likely scenarios. Taking into account a changed political landscape, including the EU's new foreign policy instruments, they also make concrete policy proposals to make war less likely.
- Author BiographyMichael Kambeck is co-Founder and Secretary General of European Friends of Armenia (EuFoA), Brussels, Belgium. He worked as Director for Government Relations at Burson-Marsteller) and as Chief of Staff for MEP Elmar Brok (European Parliament). He holds a PhD in Political Science (University of Bonn, Germany) and an MA in European Studies (University of Leeds, UK). Sargis Ghazaryan is Senior Research Fellow at European Friends of Armenia (EuFoA), Brussels, Belgium. He has taught Geopolitics at the School of International Relations and Diplomacy at the University of Trieste, Italy, where he was also Post-Doctoral Research Fellow in the Department of Political Science. He holds a PhD in Political Geography and Geopolitics and an MA in International Relations and Diplomacy (University of Trieste, Italy).
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight505 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byMichael Kambeck,Sargis Ghazaryan
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.