All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs it ever acceptable to help ather person to die? Faced with a terminally ill patient in great pain, what should a doctor or relative do? Euthanasia - the intentional ending of a life in order to relieve pain and suffering - raises many ethical questions. It's time to consider Both Sides of the Story. The series, Both Sides of the Story, explores the major global debates of our time from two opposing viewpoints. Each book investigates the facts behind the headlines, the history behind current trends and the latest hot topics.
- Author BiographyPatience Coster is an experienced editor and writer of children's books.
- Author(s)Patience Coster
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleBoth Sides of the Story
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight188 g
- Width195 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.