All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.23
- AU $23.01Trending at AU $23.53
About this product
- DescriptionPick a book. Grow a Reader! This series is part of Scholastic's early chapter book line Branches, aimed at newly independent readers. With easy-to-read text, high-interest content, fast-paced plots, and illustrations on every page, these books will boost reading confidence and stamina. Branches books help readers grow! In book #4, a new owl named Hailey starts in Eva's class at school. Eva is always happy to meet new people, and she's excited to make a new friend! But the new owl befriends Lucy instead of her. So Eva gets jealous. Lucy is Eva's best friend! Will Eva lose her best friend? Or can Eva and Lucy BOTH make a new friend?
- Author BiographyRebecca Elliott has illustrated many children's books, including <i>Kiss, Kiss Good Night</i>. She wrote and illustrated the Owl Diaries series, <i>Just Because</i>, and <i>Zoo Girl</i>(which was nominated for the Kate Greenaway Medal). She lives with her family in the countryside of Suffolk, England. Visit her at www.rebeccaelliott.com.
- Author(s)Rebecca Elliott
- PublisherScholastic Inc.
- Date of Publication10/05/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleOwl Diaries
- Series Part/Volume Number04
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width137 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.