All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPick a book. Grow a Reader! This series is part of Scholastic's early chapter book line Branches, aimed at newly independent readers. With easy-to-read text, high-interest content, fast-paced plots, and illustrations on every page, these books will boost reading confidence and stamina. Branches books help readers grow! In book #4, a new owl named Hailey starts in Eva's class at school. Eva is always happy to meet new people, and she's excited to make a new friend! But the new owl befriends Lucy instead of her. So Eva gets jealous. Lucy is Eva's best friend! Will Eva lose her best friend? Or can Eva and Lucy BOTH make a new friend?
- Author BiographyRebecca Elliott has illustrated many children's books, including Kiss, Kiss Good Night. She wrote and illustrated the Owl Diaries series, Just Because, and Zoo Girl(which was nominated for the Kate Greenaway Medal). She lives with her family in the countryside of Suffolk, England. Visit her at www.rebeccaelliott.com.
- Author(s)Rebecca Elliott
- PublisherScholastic Inc.
- Date of Publication10/05/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleOwl Diaries
- Series Part/Volume Number04
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width137 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.17
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.98
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.