All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDriscoll argues that the attempted cultural erasure of class in Great Britain in the period since Thatcher has only generated its return as a troubling subterranean element in literature and theory.
- Author BiographyLAWRENCE DRISCOLL is Professor of English at Santa Monica College, USA.
- Author(s)Lawrence Driscoll
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/07/2009
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.