All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains, describes and demonstrates methodologies used to converting work and learning experience into college credits. Dr. Tracy Andrus is one of the leading experts in prior learning assessment.
- Author BiographyDr. Tracy Andrus currently serves as a consultant for the American Council of Education and received his credit for prior learning education from the University of Chicago. Dr. Andrus holds the Mastery Level Certification in Prior Learning Assessment.
- Author(s)Sr,Tracy Andrus
- Date of Publication16/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.