All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn an exploration of the processes of change in English language teaching. Part I introduces the principles and strategies of change and factors affecting educational change are presented. Part II focuses on implementing change and looks at key implementation strategies and systemic and behavioural change, before introducing a new interpersonal model of change. Part III presents various ways in which change can be measured and evaluated with reference to contemporary research in English language teaching.
- Author BiographyJUDITH LAMIE is Senior Lecturer and Director of the English for International Students Unit at the University of Birmingham, UK. She has published on language teacher education, international student profiling and the management of change and innovation.
- Author(s)Judith Lamie
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication20/09/2005
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight500 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.