All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvestment and financing decisions require the concurrent evaluation of profitability, liquidity, and risk. This book provides expertise to foster sound growth in sales and earnings within risk limits acceptable to management. It offers a unique presentation, based on the author's extensive experience in management, consulting, and teaching. Practical examples and detailed illustrations provide methods for analyzing relevant alternatives that promote clearer communications and better-informed decisions.
- Author Biographywis /f Sherman /i L.
- Author(s)Sherman L. Lewis
- Date of Publication08/12/1986
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight615 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.