Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionFinancial ecometrics is one of the greatest on-going success stories of recent decades, as it has become one of the most active areas of research in ecometrics. In this book, Michael Clements presents a clear and logical explanation of the key concepts and ideas of forecasts of ecomic and financial variables. He shows that forecasts of the single most likely outcome of an ecomic and financial variable are of limited value. Forecasts that provide more information on the expected likely ranges of outcomes are more relevant. This book provides a comprehensive treatment of the evaluation of different types of forecasts and draws out the parallels between the different approaches. It describes the methods of evaluating these more complex forecasts which provide a fuller description of the range of possible future outcomes.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL P. CLEMENTS is an editor of the International Journal of Forecasting, and has co-authored two books on economic forecasting as well as a number of papers in scientific journals. With David F. Hendry he edited A Companion to Economic Forecasting.
- Author(s)Michael Clements
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication21/01/2005
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitlePalgrave Texts in Econometrics
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight370 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.