All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis report offers an examination of U.S. Army force posture in Europe amid heightened tensions between the United States and Russia. The report explores the necessary components of a sustainable and credible deterrence posture in Europe and highlights key challenges-from the strategic down to the tactical level. It offers recommendations for how to best recalibrate U.S. defense and deterrence posture in Europe over the next decade.
- Author BiographyKathleen H. Hicks is senior vice president, director of the International Security Program, and Henry Kissinger Chair at CSIS. Heather A. Conley is senior vice president and director of the Europe Program at CSIS. Lisa Sawyer Samp is a senior fellow with the International Security Program at CSIS. Anthony Bell is a research associate with the International Security Program at CSIS.
- Author(s)Anthony Bell,Heather A. Conley,Kathleen H. Hicks,Lisa Sawyer Samp
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication30/07/2016
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleCSIS Reports
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight249 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.