Evaluating Nursing Interventions: A Theory-Driven Approach by Carrie Jo Braden, Souraya Sidani (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $79.67Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors of this invative book offer a comprehensive perspective on nursing intervention together with theory-driven guidelines for future study. They provide a clear explanation of the problems encountered in outcomes and intervention research and then proceed, via the Intervention Theory, to show how these studies can be undertaken reasonably and comprehensively.
- Author BiographySouraya Sidani is Professor and Canada Research Chair at the School of Nursing, Ryerson University. Her areas of expertise are in quantitative research methods, intervention design and evaluation, treatment preferences, and measurement. Her research areas of interest focus on evaluating interventions and advanced practice roles, on examining patient preferences for treatments, and on refining research methods and measures for determining the clinical effectiveness of interventions. Carrie Jo Braden is currently the Associate Dean for Research at the University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio School of Nursing. She holds a masters in applied psychology from Winona State University in Winona, Minnesota and a masters degree in community health nursing, primary care family nurse practitioner degree, and a PhD in nursing from the University of Arizona in Tucson. Dr. Braden has published many articles on aspects of chronic illness, published textbooks in community health and in theory based intervention, and has been awarded several research grants from the National Institute of Nursing Research,National Cancer Institute, and the National Institute of General Medical Science. Dr. Bradens program of research has included clinical trial tests of self-help promoting intervention effectiveness for women receiving breast cancer treatment. Her current research focuses on educational interventions to promote commitment to a research career among students from under represented groups. For over 30 years Dr. Braden has taught doctoral level students concentration on courses on theory based evaluation and theory based intervention.
- Author(s)Carrie Jo Braden,Souraya Sidani
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication15/10/1997
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight266 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $34.04Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.47
- AU $27.12Trending at AU $28.72
- AU $17.94Trending at AU $27.22
- AU $18.68Trending at AU $20.99
- AU $14.22Trending at AU $25.86
- AU $23.05Trending at AU $25.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.