All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough Web-based techlogies have fundamentally changed human interaction and behavior in many ways, they have t yet had a considerable impact on theory and practice in education. Encouraging open communication about the opportunities, challenges, and potential issues introduced by new methods in Web-based teaching and training is key to helping teachers, students, practitioners, and policymakers understand how new techlogies will impact modern education. Evaluating the Impact of Techlogy on Learning, Teaching, and Designing Curriculum: Emerging Trends provides a forum for researchers and practitioners to discuss the current and potential impact of online learning and training and to formulate methodologies for the creation of effective learning systems. This book investigates user experiences, design, evaluation, and management of Web-based training in the classroom and workplace, offering suggestions for researchers and decision-makers involved in the study of the important relationship between techlogy and learning.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/02/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1011 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byEugenia M.W. Ng,Mahesh S. Raisinghani,Nikos Karacapilidis
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.