All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDoes homework work? Why is it assigned, and is it effective for good learning? This book collects together the rich experience of a dozen Waldorf teachers who address issues such as how much homework should be given? How can a teacher best support and evaluate a student's progress? And does homework make sense? This unique collection on a challenging topic comes to a thoroughly-discussed and perhaps surprising conclusion. Parents and teachers who are wondering about the meaning and effectiveness of homework will appreciate the fully-informed opinions in this valuable book.
- Author BiographyDavid Mitchell was a Waldorf teacher for 35 years. Latterly he was Chair of Publications for the Association of Waldorf Schools of North America (AWSNA). He died in 2012.
- PublisherAWSNA Publications
- Date of Publication29/01/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAWSNA Publications
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byDavid Mitchell
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.87Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.