All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive and detailed text deals with the diagsis and surgery of blepharoptosis and will benefit any practicing physician, fellow or resident dealing with the malady. It includes 200 illustrations, 150 in color.
- Author BiographyDr. Adam J. Cohen, MD, is Consulting Surgeon for Eyelid and Facial Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, Craniofacial Surgery, and Neuro-ophthalmology at Evanston Northwestern Hospital in Evanston, Illinois. He is also in private practice and co-edited the Springer book entitled The Lacrimal System: Diagnosis, Management, and Surgery (2006) with Michael Mercandetti and Brian G. Brazzo.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/12/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight578 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAdam J. Cohen,David A. Weinberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.