All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHolger Scherl introduces the reader to the reconstruction problem in computed tomography and its major scientific challenges that range from computational efficiency to the fulfillment of Tuy's sufficiency condition. The assessed hardware architectures include multi- and many-core systems, cell broadband engine architecture, graphics processing units, and field programmable gate arrays.
- Author BiographyHolger Scherl earned his doctoral degree at the Pattern Recognition Lab of the Department of Computer Science, University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, under the supervision of Professor Joachim Hornegger. He works at a major healthcare company where he is responsible for the research and development of a hardware-accelerated software-platform for image reconstruction in computed tomography.
- Author(s)Holger Scherl
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication29/07/2011
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAktuelle Forschung Medizintechnik - Latest Research in Medical Engineering
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVieweg+Teubner Verlag
- Content Note20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight234 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.