All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe evaluation of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) contribution to gender equality is an independent thematic evaluation conducted by the Independent Evaluation Office (IEO) of the UNDP during the course of 2014. Following the evaluation of gender mainstreaming in UNDP, this evaluation focuses on the overall contribution of UNDP to promoting gender equality and women's empowerment. Gender equality remains an unfulfilled promise that affects all humanity. The 1970s and 1980s saw discussions in civil society, governments and United Nations agencies that focused on increasing attention, protection mechanisms, and resources dedicated to advance women's equity and social justice. UNDP has been at the forefront of responding to these developments since the 1970s.
- Author(s)United Nations Publications
- PublisherUnited Nations
- Date of Publication30/12/2015
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUnited Nations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.