All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFifteen years after its original publication comes a thoroughly revised edition of the Evangelical Dictionary of Theology. Every article from the original edition has been revisited. With some articles being removed, others revised, and many new articles added, the result is a completely new dictionary covering systematic, historical, and philosophical theology as well as theological ethics.
- Author BiographyWalter A. Elwell (Ph.D., University of Edinburgh) is professor of Bible and theology at Wheaton College Graduate School. He is the editor of numerous reference works and the coauthor of Encountering the New Testament.
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/05/2001
- SubjectDictionaries (single language)
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Academic, Div of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight2390 g
- Width184 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine71 mm
- Edited byWalter A. Elwell
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.