All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the basic information regarding the topic of evangelism. It entails what it means and what it takes to be one. Specifically, it discusses the process, content and styles. I must read for anyone desiring the basics.
- Author BiographyRosalind Harris was reared in Compton, California. She is a graduate of USC School of Petroleum Engineering. She was granted a commission into the U.S. Navy Officer Corps. While in the Navy, she received acceptance in the Civil Engineer Corps. She achieved the rank of Lieutenant, earned a Masters Degree in Acquisitions and Contract Management and is currently a reservist holding the rank of Lieutenant Commander. She is a Facilities Manager for the County of Ventura. Rosalind sings, plays the piano, writes, directs and produces music. She is a minister of music and is a licensed evangelist and attends Faith Tabernacle of Peace in Camarillo California . She is the author of: Christian Relationships, What's Wrong with the Church, Christianity 101, the Nephilim and Why are you Looking for a Vase When God has Given Clay?. She is a to wife Robert JR. and mother of three (Robert III, Shari and Myles).
- Author(s)Evangelist Rosalind Harris
- Date of Publication14/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.