All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionA clear, biblical theology of evangelism, presented with a historical foundation and practical instruction. Expand your MacArthur Pastor's Library to include this much-needed topic. Evangelism begins by comparing the current state of outreach in American Christianity with evangelism throughout church history and also in the Bible. Presenting a theology on the subject that addresses the theological principles that govern evangelism, showing how they are played out in the church, as well as the family and personal interaction. It includes preaching, one-on-one witnessing, missions, parenting evangelism, and commissioning and supporting missionaries. This book's substantive and doctrinally insightful guide to biblical outreach complements the previous volumes Preaching, Biblical Counseling, and Pastoral Ministry.
- Author BiographyJohn MacArthur has served as the pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, since 1969. His ministry of expository preaching is unparalleled in its breadth and influence; in more than four decades of ministry from the same pulpit, he has preached verse by verse through the entire New Testament (and several key sections of the Old Testament). He is president of the Master's University and Seminary and can be heard daily on the Grace to You radio broadcast (carried on hundreds of radio stations worldwide). He has authored a number of bestselling books, including The MacArthur Study Bible, The Gospel According to Jesus, Twelve Ordinary Men,and One Perfect Life. For more details about John MacArthur and his Bible-teaching resources, contact Grace to You at 800-55-GRACE or gty.org.
- Author(s)Grace Community Church Staff,John F. MacArthur
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleMacArthur Pastor's Library
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Out-of-print date15/11/2016
- Weight657 g
- Width170 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.