Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on his many years as a pastor, as well as a national church leader and staff member for evangelism, Clinton Marsh confronts head-on the declining membership of the mainline Protestant churches with this biblical and practical book on growing the church into the twenty-first century. Marsh contends that the congregation is at the heart of evangelism. Every activity in a congregation's life proclaims the gospel. Affirming the work of the Holy Spirit, and using the teaching of Jesus as a model, Marsh advocates an approach to evangelism driven by love. Marsh offers practical suggestions and deals with the motive, the message, and the method of evangelism in a clear and useful manner. This is a book for lay leaders, pastors, study groups, and church boards.
- Author(s)Clinton Marsh
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/1999
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight233 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.