Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe techlogy to download the consciousnesses of pilots into multiple clones, the Capsuleers, has finally delivered the dream of immortal soldiers. Train a soldier just once and then however many times he dies he will keep on getting more experienced, more battle toughened, as his brain is downloaded into a ready supply of cloned bodies. But -one anticpated the effects of the multiple traumas, the multiple stresses of multiple lives and deaths on the battle field. War is hell. And w it can last forever for everyone. A fast-moving action-packed vel of interstellar war and high-tech combat, backed by massive cross promotion.
- Author BiographyTony Gonzales is a former world developer at CCP Games where he helped to create the Eve Online Universe and published two novels based on the franchise: EVE: THE EMPYREAN AGE and EVE: TEMPLAR ONE. The books have sold more than 30,000 copies so far. Tony is currently writing the second book in the Tabit series, and lives with his family in New Jersey.
- Author(s)Tony Gonzales
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication12/07/2012
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight314 g
- Width200 mm
- Height151 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $28.84New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.18
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
- AU $17.03Trending at AU $19.94
- AU $79.86Trending at AU $82.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.